A Shameless Plug for Our Host

Here you can post tips, help others with sources of information, places to buy stuff etc.

Moderator: Fawteen

Fawteen

A Shameless Plug for Our Host

Post by Fawteen » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 pm

I had Gerrit set me up my very own domain with a cubic potload of disk space today. My personal website is now at www.eastovershoe.com

The transfer was painless, the service is fast, the price is right and you can't beat the tech support.

If you're considering your own personal or business web site, get in touch with Gerrit. He does good work.

But then, you knew that...
What do you mean I can't do that?

Johnson

Re: A Shameless Plug for Our Host

Post by Johnson » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:26 am

I just notice for the First time that you had Sheeps calling for you at just the right mouse click.
Was that Sheep sound always there or did I just miss it the first time?

The Yurt Shaped Sheep Barn you built is pretty cool.
One who has Imagination without learning has wings without feet.
JJK Haywood

Fawteen

Re: A Shameless Plug for Our Host

Post by Fawteen » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:10 am

That's been there right along. I usually keep the speakers turned down on my pooter, I'd plumb fergot I'd done that.

That sheepshed has worked out really well and stood up to the elements and abuse better than I'd figured. The "foundation" is just concrete blocks lying on the ground with the cells filled and J bolts inserted to hold the 2x8 plate down.

I'm getting a little spreading at the corners as I didn't fasten them together. Little oversight on my part, nothing that a little shoveling and some fishplates won't cure. 'Nother project for next summer...
What do you mean I can't do that?