Morning folks

Off topic stuff, jokes etc.

Moderator: Fawteen

Dieselrider

Morning folks

Post by Dieselrider » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 am

Just a note to all who enjoy this site and others that Gerrit manages. Ya know folks. he really does put a first class effort into these sites so us old buzzards and buzzardesses can have a place to yack and blow off steam. Much more he does so at his own expense out of the kindness of his heart. He doesn't have to but he does it.

I know things are tight for most anyone and especially in these days but, like the song says...."you don't need a penny just to hang around, but if you got a nickel, won't you lay that money down"? If any one has some spare change and could help out, I am sure it could be put to good use.

Just so you know, I am posting this on my own and G has nothing in this and will probably yell at me for it but, I figure it is easier to get forgiveness than permission. He will never ask for anything from us on his own so I am taking it on myself to just mention this to any who feel inclined to help with any of the sites we all enjoy. It doesn't have to be a bunch either. Many small potatoes will fill a bin.

Don't yell at me G just sayin what I thought should be said.

Have a good one.
If it was easy, anyone could do it!

glensts

Re: Morning folks

Post by glensts » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 am

Thanks for the reminder Dieselrider.
I enjoy this site and read lots on the Newbies one too.