hey gang

Off topic stuff, jokes etc.

Moderator: Fawteen

ma10

hey gang

Post by ma10 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:33 pm

ma10 here. been a while since i posted on this forum, mainly cuz i haven't really been doin' much "projecting" for some time due to this damn economy and my retirement plan that ain't keeping up with it very well. not to mention that it seemed like this was the year that ever'thing between my place and Joe's started goin' to chit, fallin' apart or breaking down, and i've been spending an awful lotta time just repairing, re-working, grindin' and weldin' or totally rebuilding half the equipment around here.

instead of building anything worth posting about here, i've been downgraded to DIS-assembling lots of junk that has been gathering around here for years, along with some stuff that had already been gathered before i moved here, and haulin' it all off to the scrap yard just trying to put a couple nickles in my hand to rub together.

not that i haven't found things to do and/or fix while spending time in my shop. mostly just little things like fixing birdhouses that have been out in the weather a bit too long, or playin' around with my paint guns and air brushes and coming up with what Fawteen might tag as, "yahd aht". these being a few examples:

...like i said, nuthing worth posting about here. but it's been keeping me busy on cold wet days when i can't be out cutting firewood. my "scraping" did make me enuf loose cash to get one of these:

my back thanked me for it the last half of firewood gathering time.

all in all, as a "Shopbuilt" member my efforts have been lame to say the least, but i have from time to time checked in to see what all y'all are up to and i have to say....at least "some" of us are keeping up with the title..."shopbuilders". good work ever'one.

ma10
springs are living things

Fawteen

Re: hey gang

Post by Fawteen » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:17 pm

I like that disc posie. Might have to "steel" (arrrr...humor!) that idea.
What do you mean I can't do that?