My latest build

Here we discuss projects and post pictures of projects

Moderator: Fawteen

Larry806

My latest build

Postby Larry806 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Want to trim trees around fields , I have a bucket truck but this will be much handier and quicker .
I built a work platform for my telehandler . It goes up 20 ft so working at 25 ft won't be any problem at all .
I had everything laying around except the square tubing for the uprights .
All sides are made to fit in to a stake pocket and a bolt through it so they can be removed .
Plan is to cut the brush off and anything that will be fire wood drop in to the cage . When I get enough pull the front side and dump it in to a truck , my youngest burns wood . I'm getten old , fat & lazy no sense dropping it on the ground to have to pick up again .
When I got it done GF said she was going to paint it , after a hour guess who had to dig out a paint gun ?
I was at a auction a few years ago and bought about 50 gal of paint for 20 bucks . Most all of it was RustOlem . Never opened buckets . This Gallon was the original made with fish oil .
If you are ever mad at someone make them paint hog panels !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I like to learn from other peoples mistakes , I don't have time to make them all myself .

Fawteen

Re: My latest build

Postby Fawteen » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Nice.

I assume you'll wear a harness, safety lanyard, helmet, goggles, ear protection, chaps, safety shoes and lipstick while using it?
What do you mean I can't do that?

Return to “Shop Projects”